My name is Ilja van Roon and I help people live and lead with more purpose, vitality and resilience.
I want my clients to live and lead from their core. This allows them to be happier and healthier and have more rewarding relationships and careers. I also want my clients to enjoy the freedom to explore at their own pace. That is why my sessions last either half a day or a full day.
Clients say that I am present, incisive, and gentle. I listen deeply and get to the core of the matter. My approach is eclectic and reflects my own professional journey of discovery that began 20 years ago. I love to learn and continuously invest in my own development.
In addition, I enjoy a successful career as a business writer, which sees me work personally with CEOs of blue-chip firms and government ministers around issues of leadership, change and sustainability.
I am 43 years old, married and I have four children.
My approach combines tools and insights from various programmes and disciplines, including
First year Haptotherapy Training, the Netherlands
- Haptonomy Foundations, the Netherlands
- Inner Child therapy certification with Pat Wyman, US
- Generative Trance with Stephen Gilligan, US
- Coach training with Coach University, US
- NLP Master Practitioner with Robert Dilts, US
- NLP Practitioner with PPD, UK
- Work in the Enneagram, hypnotherapy, focusing, non-violent communication, family constellation and Feldenkrais
- MBTI certification by the American Management Association, US
- Black belt in Aikido (shodan)
- Master in Corporate Communication with RSM University, The Netherlands